Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 29: Perspective

Sometimes all you need is a little perspective. Perspective is like gratitude; once you start to acknowledge it, it pops up everywhere.

I had several moments today where a little shift in my perspective transformed my emotional outlook. The more I try to think of examples, the more I see that my whole day was a bunch of new perspectives. Visiting the dentist, listening to stories from clients, visiting Kaleisia's new tea room (where we will hold Tea + Meditation this Wednesday), stories from my roommate's trip to Malaysia, the longest phone wait I've had trying to contact my credit card company.  Each experience gave me a new perspective on some aspect of my life. Today will affect how I view tomorrow, the combination of which will affect the day after.

Now I realize that I can view each day as an opportunity to see the world differently.  I wonder what tomorrow may show me?

No comments:

Post a Comment