Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 10: An Abundance of Food

As I got it my car, leaving the grocery store, this thought struck me: I just walked into a building containing a vast variety of food and got to wander around leisurely deciding what I'd like to eat.  This is a task I do regularly, but rarely do I think of how incredible this scenario is, or would appear, to many others in the world.

Despite moments of "there's nothing to eat" when I'm feeling lazy or desiring to eat for taste instead of nutrition, there is always so much around for me to eat. In feeling daily gratitude, gratitude for the food that nourishes me throughout the day needs to be at the top of my list.

So today, this one goes out to all the food in my life. The good, the bad, and the yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment