Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 7: Radiolab

I love radio. I might also say that I am thankful for radio period, but it's good to be specific. There are many shows I am thankful for, but there is one that I've been listening to lately.

Though my radio connoisseur friend would disagree, I am grateful Radiolab is around. It's a science show, but a hip version. Maybe like if Science Friday and Snap Judgement had a baby. Or something.

Anyways, it has two hosts and will usually cover a broad topic then include several segments on that theme, always with creative production. It's where I learned about the "coopertino effect" and how new words on 'thinking' actually produces new thinking, among many other amazing things. The show is both entertaining and thought-provoking, and for me seems to always brush the tip of the infinite. And I like that.

Don't take my word for it, check it out yourselves. LISTEN HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment