Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 31: Tea + Meditation

Yay! Those in attendance to tonight's first ever Tea + Meditation event at Kaleisia Tea Lounge may not have known this but I was a little nervous leading up to this event. Of course, I KNEW it would go great but it was a new experience that I was in charge of and that's a little bit nerve racking. This is the first time I led a meditation event (I've done meditation/mindfulness within other events, but not where it was the event itself) and like when we do anything new, I was a bit unsure of how it would go. I mean, I had 21 people's internal world in my hands. I didn't want to let them down.

So I am proud to say it was a success! We had a few glitches, but that is to be expected and will make it better next time (which will be October 10th).

We all shared "one pot, one moment," and practiced cherishing the moments, our breath, as the breezed by. Even though I was leading it, I caught the vibe too and felt GREAT afterwards. Already looking forward to next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment