Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 44: La La La...

I've been singing songs lately. Not that me singing songs is out of the ordinary, but it seems to be occurring with greater frequency. Mostly it's random melodies containing mostly "la"s, but I will find myself doing it everywhere: work (in between clients, not during their sessions), home, out at the grocery if I don't watch myself. I've started to notice it and wonder what it means.

I know what it means: I'M HAPPY. One does not walk around singing happy little songs to themselves when they are depressed. When I hear myself now I just smile wider because I know it means I feel good and if there are others around it means I hope to spread the happiness. Now I do hope I walk the fine line between happy and annoying, and that if I cross it, someone would let me know. Until then, I'll just keep singing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment